: A photo of the stone quarry located 1.5 miles from the camp. The quarry was the source of building stone used to construct shelters. This photo was taken for Project No. 23, Public Campground Buildings. View on Ohio Memory.
: 3076_89_11_aug34_b8_09 Subjects
: Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.); New Deal, 1933-1939; Fort Hill State Memorial (Ohio); Quarries and quarrying Places
: Hillsboro (Ohio); Highland County (Ohio)