: Photograph of a fish hatchery owned by the state of Ohio near Zoar, Ohio, 1927. After the 1913 flood, the hatchery was established in the bed of the Ohio Erie Canal by sectioning off portions of the canal. It was maintained by the Zoar Levee until 1935. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL02652 Subjects
: Canals--Ohio; Ohio History--State and Local Government; Fish hatcheries Places
: Zoar (Ohio); Tuscarawas County (Ohio)