: Photograph of the the dilapidated exterior of Faith Baptist Fellowship Church in New Stark, Ohio, 1999. Beginning in 1878, this building was known as the Mennonite Chapel at New Stark. After joining with other local congregations, it operated under additional names including the New Stark Community Church, New Stark Federated Church, New Stark Presbyterian Church, and finally Faith Baptist Fellowship Church. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL03653 Subjects
: Ohio--Religion; Religious facilities; Church buildings--Ohio; Religious denominations Places
: New Stark (Ohio); Hancock County (Ohio)