Medical Department at the Cincinnati University   Save
Medical Department at the Cincinnati University
Description: Medical Department at the Cincinnati University. From "The Cincinnatian," the Cincinnati University Yearbook, 1897. In 1896, the Medical College of Ohio (founded 1819) merged with the University of Cincinnati. The Miami Medical College also joined the University of Cincinnati in 1909, creating the Ohio-Miami Medical College of the University of Cincinnati. In 1920, the college changed its name to the College of Medicine of the University of Cincinnati. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AL04223
Subjects: Cincinnati (Ohio); Cultural Ohio--Education; Architecture--Ohio
Places: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)