: The exterior of the Columbus, Ohio, police department headquarters, seen from west porch of City Hall on the right in the photo, ca. 1936. The Central Police Station moved to its new headquarters on Gay Street and Marconi Blvd. (140 Gay Street) in March 1930. This structure replaced the police headquarters in the Old Workhouse, 515 Sullivant Avenue, which was demolished in August 1931. During the late 1980s the police headquarters vacated the 1930 structure, which underwent a renovation beginning in August 2011. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL05632 Subjects
: Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Architecture--Ohio--Columbus--History--20th century; Ohio History--State and Local Government; Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)