First Old Stone Church in Cleveland   Save
First Old Stone Church in Cleveland
Description: The first Old Stone Church on Public Square in Cleveland was dedicated February 26, 1834. It was 55 x 80 feet and cost $9,500. It was replaced by a new building in 1855. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AL06007
Subjects: Ohio Economy--Architecture and Engineering; Churches--Ohio
Places: Cleveland (Ohio)