: On August 12, 1855 the new Old Stone Church was dedicated. Fire damaged the interior and destroyed the steeple on March 7, 1857. Rebuilt in 1858, the tower was not rebuilt until 1868. In 1884 the tower was again destroyed by fire. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06008 Subjects
: Multicultural Ohio--Religion in Ohio; Churches--Ohio; Architecture--Ohio Places
: Cleveland (Ohio)