: This image depicts a cannon used at Fort St. Clair in Eaton, Ohio.
Fort St. Clair is just west of Eaton, Ohio. It was built in 1792 during the Northwest Indian War under the direction of Arthur St. Clair, to serve as a supply depot. The man pictured in the photograph is standing next to a replica of a cannon and some cannonballs. The fort was entered on the National Register of Historic Places on August 16, 2010. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06452 Subjects
: Fort St. Clair (Ohio); St. Clair, Arthur, 1734-1818; State parks & reserves Places
: Eaton (Ohio); Preble County (Ohio)