: Aerial view showing the Marion County Courthouse in Marion, Ohio. The Marion County Courthouse, located on Courthouse Square, was built between 1884 and 1886, and designed by architect David W. Gibbs. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06517 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio--History; Local government; Marion (Ohio) Places
: Marion (Ohio); Marion County (Ohio)