: Fowlers Mill in Chardon. The community of Fowlers Mill (originally Fowler's Mills) began in 1829, when brothers Milo and Hiram Fowler purchased land on the Chagrin River in Munson Township. The Fowlers immediately dug a millrace and built a sawmill. In 1834 they built this gristmill. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL06826 Subjects
: Mills and mill-work--Ohio; Ohio Economy--Agriculture; Geauga County (Ohio) Places
: Chardon (Ohio); Geauga County (Ohio); Ohio