: This photograph shows the facade of St. Mary Church in Columbus, Ohio. St. Mary Church was established in 1865 by German-speaking Catholics in Columbus. Located in Columbus' historic German Village, St. Mary's was the third Catholic Church built in Columbus. The building is in the German Gothic style. Major renovations in the late 1980s were initiated to preserve the original architecture, and, most recently, renovations in 2002 added office and meeting spaces. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07036 Subjects
: Churches--Ohio; Columbus (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Ohio--Religion; Architecture Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)