: Completed in 1805 by Zachariah DeWitt, this two-story log homestead is the oldest building in Oxford Township and one of the oldest remaining log structures in Ohio. Located on Miami University land and listed in the National Register of Historic Places, it has been under the care of the Oxford Museum Association since 1973. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07520 Subjects
: National Register of Historic Places; Land settlement--Ohio; Log cabins; Places
: Oxford (Ohio); Butler County (Ohio)