: Exhibit of early globular glass bottles from the collections of the Ohio Historical Society at the Society's former museum location.The organization was formed in 1885 as The Ohio State Archaeological and Historical Society and eventually became known as the Ohio Historical Society. Originally the group’s collection was held at the Statehouse, but in 1894 they moved to Orton Hall on Ohio State University’s campus. They remained on OSU’s campus until 1970 when they moved to their present location at the Ohio State Fairgrounds. View on Ohio Memory.
: AL07656 Subjects
: Museum exhibits; Ohio Historical Society; Glassware Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)