: Photograph showing four members of the Clintonville Library Board standing at the library desk. At this time, the Clintonville branch was located at 14 West Lakeview Avenue in the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio. Identified, left to right, are Mrs. Oliver, Mrs. Tully, Mrs. Squier and Mrs. Washburn. This image was included in a "Memory Book" compiled by Mrs. Mary Schafer, historian for the Clinton League (earlier called the Clinton Welfare League) from 1948-1953. The book shows the development of Clintonville between 1938 and 1953, and records the history of the League. The Clinton League was a women's group founded in 1912 to promote child welfare and later general welfare in Columbus, but which was based in and primarily focused on the area of Clintonville. View on Ohio Memory.
: P285_MB1_215 Subjects
: Clintonville (Ohio); Clinton League; Women--Charities; Libraries--Ohio--History Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)