: Photograph showing charter members of the Clinton League looking at group's "Memory Book" covering the years 1912-1938. The women are identified as Mrs. Pierson, Mrs. Cottrell and Mrs. H.C. Marshall. This image was included in a "Memory Book" compiled by Mrs. Mary Schafer, historian for the Clinton League (earlier called the Clinton Welfare League) from 1948-1953. The book shows the development of the Clintonville neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio, between 1938 and 1953, and records the history of the League. The Clinton League was a women's group founded in 1912 to promote child welfare and later general welfare in Columbus, but which was based in and primarily focused on the area of Clintonville. View on Ohio Memory.
: P285_MB1_238 Subjects
: Clintonville (Ohio); Clinton League; Women--Charities; Libraries--Ohio--History Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)