: This photograph is a part of a series of photographs taken by the Ohio Department of Agriculture documenting farms in Ohio. Seen here is the farmhouse of George S. Lentz near St. Clairsville, Ohio. Spanning 195 acres, Lentz's farm grew wheat and had a number of horses. The farm was converted into an agriculture experiment station in 1917, where experiments were conducted with various crops and livestock. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA726AV_B01F04_002_1 Subjects
: Farming; Farmhouses; Agriculture--Ohio; Rural Life; Agricultural experimentation--Ohio Places
: Belmont County (Ohio); St. Clairsville (Ohio);