: The present Ottawa County courthouse was constructed between 1898 and 1901 by architects Wing and Mahurin. The Richardsonian Romanesque style building made of North Amherst sandstone and pink Tennessee marble, includes architectural details such as arches, steeply pitched gables with finials and a 132 foot clock tower. This image shows the front entrance of the building. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F05_376 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; arches; gables (architectural elements); clock towers; Richardsonian Romanesque Places
: Port Clinton (Ohio); Ottawa County (Ohio); 315 Madison St.