: The Perry County Courthouse was completed in 1888 by architect Joseph Yost. The Richardsonian Romanesque stone facade has an arched entrance and corner tourelles. The clock was added in 1900, replacing the bell that had been in the 1857 courthouse. This image shows the building's front entrance. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F05_384 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; arches; turrets (towers); Richardsonian Romanesque Places
: New Lexington (Ohio); Perry County (Ohio); 105 North Main St.