Ottawa County Courthouse   Save
Ottawa County Courthouse
Description: The present Ottawa County courthouse was constructed between 1898 and 1901 by architects Wing and Mahurin. The Richardsonian Romanesque style building made of North Amherst sandstone and pink Tennessee marble, includes architectural details such as arches, steeply pitched gables with finials and a 132 foot clock tower. This image shows the front and side facades of the building. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F05_374
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; arches; gables (architectural elements); clock towers; Richardsonian Romanesque
Places: Port Clinton (Ohio); Ottawa County (Ohio); 315 Madison St.