Morrow County Courthouse   Save
Morrow County Courthouse
Description: This has been Morrow County's only courthouse, and it was constructed from 1852-1854 by architect David Auld. Although renovations in 1896 and the 1930s altered the facade and certain sections of the building, it remains the county's original courthouse. This image shows the front entrance. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F05_363
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; pilasters; cornices; clock towers; belfries (equipment spaces)
Places: Mount Gilead (Ohio); Morrow County (Ohio); 48 E. High St.