: This has been Morrow County's only courthouse, and it was constructed from 1852-1854 by architect David Auld. Although renovations in 1896 and the 1930s altered the facade and certain sections of the building, it remains the county's original courthouse. This image shows the front and side facades. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F05_359 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; pilasters; cornices; clock towers; belfries (equipment spaces) Places
: Mount Gilead (Ohio); Morrow County (Ohio); 48 E. High St.