: The Mercer County Courthouse was completed in 1923 by architect Peter M. Hulsken of Lima, Ohio. It represents Neoclassical architecture, has a stained-glass dome and feature figures from Greek mythology in a frieze that border the top floor of the rotunda. This building replaced one that had become too small and lacked modern conveniences such as electricity, telephones, heating and means of sanitation. This image shows the building's rotunda. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F05_328 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; columns (architectural elements); Neoclassical Places
: Celina (Ohio); Mercer County (Ohio); 101 N. Main St.