: This shows the side facade of the Meigs County Courthouse and a Civil War memorial statue. This building overlooks the Ohio River and includes a central structure with Doric columns and pediment. Side wings were added in 1877. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F04_322 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; Statues--Ohio; columns (architectural elements); pediments; cornices; towers (building divisions); cupolas Places
: Pomeroy (Ohio); Meigs County (Ohio); 100 E. 2nd St.