Washington County Court House photograph   Save
Washington County Court House photograph
Description: The Washington County courthouse, completed in 1902, is the third building, replacing one that had been built in 1823. It has a second story portico supported by Doric columns, triangular hood moldings, and a domed clock tower. This shows the building's front and side facades. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F07_493
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; porticoes; pediments; hood moldings; clock towers; columns (architectural elements)
Places: Marietta (Ohio); Washington County (Ohio); 205 Putnam St.