: The present structure is the third Trumbull County Courthouse. It was completed in 1897 by architects LaBelle and French at a time when the county was experiencing great prosperity. The building has been nicknamed "The Stone Quarry" and "The Rock Palace" because of its Richardsonian Romanesque style and bold stonework. This image shows the side and rear facades. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F06_457 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; bays (building divisions); arches; columns (architectural elements); pavilions (building divisions); cupolas; clock towers; turrets (towers); Richardsonian Romanesque Places
: Warren (Ohio); Trumbull County (Ohio); 160 High St. NW