Columbiana County Courthouse   Save
Columbiana County Courthouse
Description: This is the cornerstone of the Columbiana County Courthouse. The structure was completed in 1871 by architect H.E. Myer, and is located on the southwest corner of the public square in Lisbon, Ohio. The Italianate style building was renovated in 1934 with funds from the Works Progress Administration. At that time the mansard roof and cornice were replaced with the present flat roof. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F02_087
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; arches; clock towers; flat roofs; Italianate (North American architecture styles)
Places: Lisbon (Ohio); Columbiana County (Ohio); 105 S. Market St.