: This shows the front facade of the Auglaize County Courthouse. The present courthouse was completed in 1894 by architects Kremer and Hart, replacing the original 1854 building. The courthouse's central, octagonal clock tower, which dominates the city's skyline, and the combination of smooth and rusticated stone on the facade create a monumental appearance. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F01_032 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; pilasters; balustrades; arches; keystones Places
: Wapakoneta (Ohio); Auglaize County (Ohio); 201 Willipie St.