Clark County Courthouse   Save
Clark County Courthouse
Description: These are the front and side facades of the Clark County Courthouse. It was completed in 1924 by architect William Schilling, after the second courthouse was damaged by fire in 1918. The Neoclassical building was constructed from the foundational remains and because of this there are elements from the Second Empire style building evident on the first floor. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F01_068
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; columns (architectural elements); municipal buildings; domes (architectural elements); Neoclassical
Places: Springfield (Ohio); Clark County (Ohio); 50 E. Columbia St.