: This is the rear facade of the Clark County Courthouse. It was completed in 1924 by architect William Schilling, after the second courthouse was damaged by fire in 1918. The Neoclassical building was constructed from the foundational remains and because of this there are elements from the Second Empire style building evident on the first floor. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F01_069 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; columns (architectural elements); municipal buildings; domes (architectural elements); Neoclassical Places
: Springfield (Ohio); Clark County (Ohio); 50 E. Columbia St.