: This image shows the front facade and clock tower of the Knox County Courthouse. This Greek Revival courthouse emphasizes the temple form with its contrasting white trim and brick construction. Doric columns sit on either side of the entry. The building was remodeled in 1890: it was lengthened, the roof was rebuilt and a cupola was added. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F04_248 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; columns (architectural elements); clock towers; Greek Revival Places
: Mount Vernon (Ohio); Knox County (Ohio); 106 E. High St.