: The Holmes County Courthouse was completed in 1886 by architect Joseph Yost. The building is made of locally-quarried stone and steel with a Corinthian-columned entrance. On the east side of the building, there is a hitching rail for Amish buggies. This image shows the building's front facade with a soldier's monument. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_227 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; porticoes; pilasters; mansard roofs; columns (architectural elements); clock towers Places
: Millersburg (Ohio); Holmes County (Ohio); 1 E. Jackson St.