: This image shows the front facade and clock tower of the Geauga County Courthouse. The building sits on the Chardon public green and is part of the town's historic district along with two blocks of storefronts. The Italianate style building, completed in 1870, has a 112 foot tower topped by a weathervane. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_166 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; cupolas; clock towers; arches; cornices; Italianate (North American architecture styles) Places
: Chardon (Ohio); Geauga County (Ohio); Chardon Square