: The Guernsey County Courthouse, located at 801 E. Wheeling Ave., was built between 1881 and 1883 by architect Joseph Yost in response to the county's growing population. The sandstone facade is located in the same public square as the previous courthouse and is an example of Second Empire architecture. This image shows the front entrance of the building. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_178 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; hip roofs; mansard roofs; clock towers; arches; pediments; Second Empire Places
: Cambridge (Ohio); Guernsey County (Ohio); 801 E. Wheeling Ave.