: The Hardin County courthouse was completed in 1915 by architects Richards, McCarty and Bulford in a Neoclassical style. The building is as large as an entire city block and has a completely symmetrical exterior. It is made of Indiana gray limestone and has a rusticated base. There is a skylight over the lobby that contains over 1000 square feet of leaded stained glass. This image shows the building's cornerstone. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_199 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; pediments; colonnades; balustrades; Neoclassical Places
: Kenton (Ohio); Hardin County (Ohio); 1 Courthouse Square