: The Hancock County Courthouse was designed by architects Frank Weary and George Washington Kramer from 1885-1888 who included in their design stained-glass windows, black walnut trim, Maine marble, granite columns and an open rotunda. A commemorative statue of John Hancock is on top of the clock tower. This image shows the building's front facade. View on Ohio Memory.
: AV101_B01F03_189 Subjects
: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; arches; gables (architectural elements); porticoes; balustrades Places
: Findlay (Ohio); Hancock County (Ohio); 300 S. Main St.