Hancock County Courthouse   Save
Hancock County Courthouse
Description: The Hancock County Courthouse was designed by architects Frank Weary and George Washington Kramer from 1885-1888 who included in their design stained-glass windows, black walnut trim, Maine marble, granite columns and an open rotunda. A commemorative statue of John Hancock is on top of the clock tower. This image shows the building's cornerstone. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: AV101_B01F03_193
Subjects: Courthouses--Ohio; National Register of Historic Places; clock towers; arches; gables (architectural elements); porticoes; balustrades
Places: Findlay (Ohio); Hancock County (Ohio); 300 S. Main St.