: Photograph of the former Ohio Governor's residence, located at 1234 E. Broad Street in Columbus, Ohio. James Cox was the first governor to reside here, beginning in 1920. The house was last used as the Governor's Mansion in early 1957 by John Brown, who used the home while finishing the final days of Frank Lausche's term in office.
The current Governor's Residence is located at 358 North Parkview Avenue in Columbus. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04B_022 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Ohio Government; Governors; National Register of Historic Places Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)