: The Ohio Agricultural and Mechanical College was chartered in 1870, but did not open until September of 1873. The college was two miles north of Columbus and was located on the Neil Farm. The college was later renamed the Ohio State University. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04D_012 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Barns; Education; Universities and colleges Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)