: Located at the end of the Oval, the William Oxley Thompson Memorial Library or Main Library, opened on January 6, 1913. Before the construction of the library, books were stored at University Hall and Orton Hall. The Main Library has gone under several renovations throughout the years. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B05F04D_016 Subjects
: Education; Universities and colleges; Buildings; William Oxley Thompson Memorial Library; Ohio State University; College campuses; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Columbus (Ohio); Franklin County (Ohio)