Montgomery County Court House   Save
Montgomery County Court House
Description: Caption reads: "Laying cornerstone of addition to Montgomery County Court House, May 28, 1936. Left to Right: Mayor Chas. Brennan, H.J. Derivan, Director W.P.A. Dist. #15 W.H. Shawhan, Supervisor of Div. of Operations" View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B05F08_024
Subjects: Ohio Government; Geography and Natural Resources; Courthouses--Ohio--History.; Columns; Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.
Places: Dayton (Ohio); Montgomery County (Ohio)