Greenville Civic Center   Save
Greenville Civic Center
Description: The Carnegie Library was dedicated in 1903, with Andrew Carnegie donating $25,000. Work began on constructing the St. Clair Memorial Hall in the spring of 1910, and was dedicated in May of 1912. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B05F07_023
Subjects: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Literary Ohio; Libraries
Places: Greenville (Ohio); Darke County (Ohio)