: Located near the entrance to Kenyon College, this Early Gothic Revival style cottage, built around 1860, might have been designed by the architect William Tinsley, who also designed Ascension Hall at Kenyon College. The cottage owner, Peter Neff, was a Kenyon College graduate who, along with a Kenyon professor, invented the tintype. The cottage, which has housed Kenyon College's dean of students for the past five decades, is also known as the Dean's House or Clifford Place. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F06_034 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Universities and colleges; Kenyon College Places
: Gambier (Ohio); Knox County (Ohio)