: This building used to be a Presbyterian Female Seminary and is an example of Greek architecture in Ohio. It was built in 1847 and currently serves as a private residence. It was converted into a home by Henry Wooster in 1855. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B01F09_007 Subjects
: Architecture--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Architecture, Domestic--Ohio--Pictorial works.; Religion in Ohio; Theological seminaries Places
: Norwalk (Ohio); Huron County (Ohio)