E & K Winery photograph   Save
E & K Winery photograph
Description: caption reads: "The oldest wine stored in this winery dated 1889. The large cob web extending from ceiling is as old as the wine" The E & K Winery began as the Engles and Krudwig Winery which was open from 1863 to 1959. It has since been reopened and is currently operating. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B05F01A_017
Subjects: Business and Labor; Agriculture--Ohio--History.; Wine industry; Bottles
Places: Sandusky (Ohio); Erie County (Ohio)