: Located at 3718 Eastern Avenue, in the Columbia-Tusculum neighborhood of Cincinnati. The oldest Baptist congregation in Ohio, Columbia was founded by the surgeon Stephen Gano in 1790. The current edifice was dedicated in 1895, on land purchased in 1867.
Reverse reads: "Columbia Baptist Church, Cinn. Ohio" View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F15_029 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc. ; Baptist churches--Ohio; Gano, Stephen, 1762-1828 Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)