: Located Clifton Avenue at Resor St., Clifton neighborhood, Cincinnati. Completed 1930, in manner of Roman temple by the Boston architect Edward T.P. Graham. The original design called for a campanile; the onset of the Depression canceled these plans.
Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish was founded in 1910.
Caption reads: "Cinci. O., Sept. 1937. Church of Annunciation." View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B02F15_028 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc. ; Catholic church--Ohio; Graham, Edward Thomas Patrick, 1872-1964 Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)