: Caption reads: "Aging the bottled wine. These bottles are turned at regular intervals until the wine becomes thoroughly clear."
The E & K Winery began as the Engels and Krudwig Winery which operated from 1863 to 1959. It has since been reopened under the name E & K Winery. View on Ohio Memory.
: index Subjects
: Business and Labor; Agriculture--Ohio--History.; Wine industry; Bottles Places
: Sandusky (Ohio); Erie County (Ohio)