Engineers Club photograph   Save
Engineers Club photograph
Description: Text in window reads, in part: "Motor Truck Club, Cincinnati" Reverse reads: "Engineers Club, Cincinnati Ohio 1937" The Engineers Club of Cincinnati was founded April 28, 1888 at a meeting called to order by Colonel William E. Merrill. View on Ohio Memory.
Image ID: SA1039AV_B02F16_011
Subjects: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Societies and clubs; Architecture--Ohio;
Places: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)