: Caption on front reads "Photo by Cornish. Madisonville School in 1820". Caption on reverse reads "Cinci., O., Mar.1938, copy."
Madisonville is community in Cincinnati located eight miles northeast of downtown. It was founded in 1809 under the name of Madison, but in 1926, the name was changed to Madisonville to avoid confusion with another Madison, Ohio. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B03F01_017_001 Subjects
: Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Education; School buildings--Ohio; Schools--Ohio; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Log structures; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)