: Reverse reads: "Cinci., O., Sept. 1937 Hebrew Union College."
Hebrew Union College, located on 3101 Clifton Road, is the oldest Jewish theological school in America. It also has campuses in New York, Los Angeles and Jerusalem. It was founded in 1875 by Isaac Mayer Wise, who was president of the institution until his death in 1900, and continues to be the main seminary for training rabbis, cantors, educators and communal workers in Reform Judiasm.
The six buildings, designed by Fechheimer and Ihorst in the Tudor style, are made of red brick with white trim. View on Ohio Memory.
: SA1039AV_B03F13_005_1 Subjects
: Hebrew Union College, Cincinnati; College campuses--Ohio; Cincinnati (Ohio)--Buildings, structures, etc.; Education; Universities and colleges; Ohio--History--Pictorial works; Federal Writers' Project Places
: Cincinnati (Ohio); Hamilton County (Ohio)